One of the joys of having been blogging for close to three years (my 100th post was the previous one!) is that I’ve not only developed a small following, but have become part of a community of marketing bloggers. Now, an even cooler part of this is when you get to meet in an offline setting other people you’ve read or who are familiar with your own work.
I had such an experience last night, when I hooked up with a few other bloggers and marketing folks courtesy of Noah Brier. So here are some of the bloggers I’ve recently met, both through Noah and Piers over at psfk through their likemind breakfast series. All of these blogs are impressive in their own right and are definitely worth a visit:
- David Armano of Logic +Emotion
- David Berkowitz of Marketers Studio
- Prince Campbell of Chartreuse
- Nichelle Stephens of Chicks and Giggles
- Noah Kagan of OkDork
- Christina (CK) Kerley of ck-blog
These folks are also doing some cool stuff:
- Casey Pugh of Feed Hole (check it now while it’s still in beta and BEFORE it blows up!)
- Shout out to Casey’s colleagues at Fearless Concepts: Chad and Vanessa
- Loren Feldman at 1938 Media
Short attention span takeaway: It’s a conversational economy: Get out, meet your public and share the love.