Last week, I got a ran a Google Hangout with Pam Kermisch, who is the Integrated Communications Director at General Mills and a board member of the Brand Activation Association, my employer.
Some of the topics we covered included:
- How General Mills thinks about brand activation
- What it’s been like to drive the adoption of brand activation at General Mills;
- Her suggestions for others who might be trying to drive this adoption at their company;
- Examples of programs that really shows how General Mills is evolving its approach to brand activation; and
- Opportunities she sees for the industry as a whole to get better at brand activation.